Welcome to our museums!
Both of our museums are now in off-season hours. See our hours and other information below.
- Boultenhouse Heritage Centre: Tuesdays through Fridays, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Campbell Carriage Factory Museum: Closed for the season, but contact us to arrange a tour.
If you would like to arrange a tour outside these times, please contact us (information listed at the bottom of this page) and we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
Information for Visitors during COVID-19
For the safety of everyone, please note the following:
- Masks are required upon entry to our buildings.
- Proof of double vaccination must be presented upon entry to our buildings.
- Please don’t visit if you exhibit symptoms of COVID-19 or have been caring for someone diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Please maintain social distancing from staff and other visitors.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at the entrance to our museums.
- Please use hand sanitizer (which will be provided) before checking out our gift shop items and publications.
- We still accept cash, but recommend credit or debit cards. We accept debit cards that have tap enabled and any credit cards.
Founded in 1996, the Tantramar Heritage Trust is devoted to the preservation of heritage resources in the Tantramar region of southeastern New Brunswick, Canada.
The Trust owns and operates two museums, maintains a history and genealogy research centre, publishes books on local history, holds events and workshops, and much more.
Shipbuilding and seafaring, railroads and foundries, domestic life, and an amazing Research Centre. Come visit the oldest house in Sackville, a unique octagonal house, and a shipwright’s mansion, all in one place. As of September 14, hours are Tuesdays through Fridays, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. or by appointment (contact info at bottom of page).
One of the best examples of a 19th century industrial site in North America and the only original carriage factory left in Canada. As of August 25, 2021 tours are by appointment (contact info. at bottom of page).
Visit our Research Centre
The Centre contains books, periodicals, newspapers, articles, photographs, and genealogical information on Tantramar history. We welcome researchers, genealogists, and members of the general public to peruse our holdings and share information. Please contact us to make an appointment to visit the Research Centre. We also welcome telephone and email inquiries.