The annual fee for membership in the Trust is $20 for individuals and $30 per family (household). A student membership is $5. Members are entitled to vote during the Annual General Meeting, allowed free entry into the Campbell Carriage Factory Museum and the Boultenhouse Heritage Centre, and receive the Trust’s quarterly newsletter — The White Fence. Membership fees are not eligible for a tax receipt.
To find out more about membership and THT activities, please see the THT Membership and Donations 2022 – Preserving our past for the future.
Pay by mail
- Please print out the membership form (PDF), 2022 Membership and Donor Information Form
- Once completed return it with either a cheque (payable to Tantramar Heritage Trust) or with your credit card information to:
Box 3554, 29B Queens Road
Sackville NB E4L 4G4
- Download this fillable 2022 Membership and Donor Information Form
- Once completed save this file on your computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Attach this saved completed membership form and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can make payment directly by e-transfer to email@example.com or by PayPal (use firstname.lastname@example.org)
- You can complete your credit card information on the form or phone (506) 536-2541