53 Main Street, Sackville, N.B.
Harris Miller had this two story building constructed in 1913. It began as three store fronts with four apartments on the second floor.Over time Harris Miller, Henry Berman, Arthur Sharpe, and the Estabrooks brothers operated clothing and footwear businesses. It was also home to Carter’s Meat Market for a number of years. In recent years a variety of retail services have been located here.
Birchwood Holdings Ltd. acquired the building in 1988 and restored it to its original 1913 facade.