Main floor of the Boultenhouse Heritage Centre in the Anderson Octagonal House.
Hours and Appointments
The Centre is open year round but hours vary so please contact us for an appointment.
Members of the Trust have access to the Research Centre at no charge. All others are requested to make a donation. Photocopying may be done for an additional fee.
Established in 2007, this comfortable research facility is equipped with computer with Internet access and photocopier.
All publications and some of the genealogical and local history material are catalogued in a searchable database. We would be delighted to receive copies of Sackville area family histories not currently in our collection. If you have items you would like to donate, please contact us.
- Tantramar History Collections Available at the Research Centre
- Genealogy of Early Tantramar Families
- Tantramar Historical Sites & Photographs
- Selection of Family History Holdings in the Research Centre
- Selection of Family History Links from Other Sources
*See The White Fence, #71 for a biographical sketch of Alex Purdy.